Monday, May 2, 2016

Organizing My Magazine

     This week, I was able to use the information about page layouts that I learned last week. Thanks to this article and the Canva software, I was able to design two more magazine pages that look pretty professional if I do say so myself. This software is incredibly helpful when it comes to designing each page. It actually allows me to keep one file for the magazine and add a new page to the file at any time, compiling my work in the order that I want ("ImPrint").

     Because I am creating a magazine, I want to be able to get people to read it. This led me to research the best ways to specifically promote magazines. I learned that the most efficient ways of doing so are through emails and social media ("3"). I would have to create accounts on sites other than Tumblr such as Twitter and Instagram in order to reach more of the public. Also, I would have to find a way to retrieve emails, preferably from those who have a profound interest in the arts.




"ImPrint – Magazine by Originalbeard." ImPrint – Magazine by Originalbeard. Web. 02 May 2016.


"3 Marketing Tips for How to Promote Your Digital Magazine." RunMagscom. 18 July 2014. Web. 02 May 2016.

4 comments:

  1. That is a great-looking magazine page. You're really getting to the cutting edge with this research, Logan. Will a magazine be part of your final presentation?

    ReplyDelete